Monday, March 30, 2009

yooo hoooo!!!! I'm back muahahaha!!!

Wah, i haven't updated like so long hahas.Well, i did alot of things in these few weeks. I've been cabaling and going out with friends tooo.. wow..

I did mia a few days too, sry guys. Receiving counselling for my break up problem argh... It was tough man. And well, a few days of it was alright! And i think i'm altogether okay le... But the pain still twitches. But i feel better nw.. Lots better. I do yearn to love someone sigh.. It just sucks to be alone sometimes... Yea, well. I just nw wanted to chat with bruce lo.. Tell him how was it. Then unlucky, i can't find my phone WAHHH.. Siao sia.. I searched oso can't. I think ran out of battery. Call also never reply de.. =(( Sad!!!

So i asked Hanfeng help me pass message to bruce. course i got tell bruce where i going to for help. And then Hanfeng just ask me go and sms him myself.. Argh... Nvm lo.. Tml i tell him.

Oh ya. I'm too lazy to post pics so go to my FB and go look through all the pics of what i've been up to.. Yay, later i going Cabal again muahahas.. D:

Oh ya, just now got choir. Daryl and Jason so funny lo. I'm glad now our choir so lively now.

I think i'm considered blessed than most ppl already.. I should be grateful so i need to thank all my friends =D

Thanks most of all to Deb,Jay,shaSha,Bruce,Bryan kor,Long Fei,MAN,Lex'C,Ming Yang, my tenants, My mom, Luth kor, Reeve papa, Loon a.k.a Ex Mapler NightzAOG, Mei vonne a.k.a yumiko, The 3 Andys in my life: Wong,Tan,Cheong( Lmao Andy), Justin-Ah..(Justina), Xin yi aka Nicole, Qimin a.k.a Queen , the Choir Trio, Aisah for laughing despite everything. Faith for.. urhh faith?

No thanks to daddy Kang wei for asking me for the 5th time how me and my bf is doing.. Tell him so many times break le still can ask me same question RARRRR..

<333>

toodles, tml going out with Bryan kor...
Will upload peektures =D


she told the story ... 9:17 AM


That Girl
SaRaH
~18 Years old
~Diploma in Chemical Processing(Singapore)
~Sp Choir


♡Loves
~ Donuts
~ cookies
~Singing
~Gothic Lolita fashion
~ & kisses


♡WISHES
~ A Camera =(
~ More Clothes =)
~ To learn japanese properly



TAGBOARD


Tag pls :)

SCROLL TO THE RIGHT INSTEAD OF SCROLLING TO THE BOTTOM >>>>>>>>>>>


LINKS

ICE ANGEL
♡HanFeng
♡Bruce
♡Rryann
♡Jac
♡BlaBlax33
♡Timothy
♡Twinneh-Seraphina
♡Joshen
♡Zun-ha0
♡Doreen
♡Larry
♡LoOn
♡Jingwen
♡Xin Yi
♡Danny
♡Reeves Papa
♡MrsLiu =)
♡Alvin
♡Rynnn
♡Meh Meh!!!
♡Lucien
♡Mei Mei
♡DeboraH
link
link
link

CREDITS

Image-Creator & Designer:
ICE ANGEL


Brushes: 1| 2| 3
BaseCodes by !takeaway

ARCHIVES
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009