Thursday, March 12, 2009

Oh man. I was actually kinda happy last night. UNTIL THE DRAMA STARTED. If u guys are wondering what happened pls read my previ0us post and the tagboard.

These few days have been hectic. Me and hanfeng are okay with each other as friends already but after all that drama i feel like i really need get out of life awhile.

To whoever zk or Hanfeng's friends pls. We solved the matter last night already. Why are u still commenting on my blog about last night matter? After talking to Jordan aka Pwnster i totally understand why he is frustrated.

Put urself in his shoes. He loves me for close to 4 years. But i don't love him at all. And he keeps getting angrier as he see me stead with one guy after another and everyone keep hurting me. I mean, as a guy, will u get upset to see ur love one cry every single night?

Pls stop this rubbish on my blog cause i'm fed up with this nonsence or i will delete my blog.

And hanfeng, i truly agree with u now that our friends are the main reason we break up.


she told the story ... 12:00 AM


That Girl
SaRaH
~18 Years old
~Diploma in Chemical Processing(Singapore)
~Sp Choir


♡Loves
~ Donuts
~ cookies
~Singing
~Gothic Lolita fashion
~ & kisses


♡WISHES
~ A Camera =(
~ More Clothes =)
~ To learn japanese properly



TAGBOARD


Tag pls :)

SCROLL TO THE RIGHT INSTEAD OF SCROLLING TO THE BOTTOM >>>>>>>>>>>


LINKS

ICE ANGEL
♡HanFeng
♡Bruce
♡Rryann
♡Jac
♡BlaBlax33
♡Timothy
♡Twinneh-Seraphina
♡Joshen
♡Zun-ha0
♡Doreen
♡Larry
♡LoOn
♡Jingwen
♡Xin Yi
♡Danny
♡Reeves Papa
♡MrsLiu =)
♡Alvin
♡Rynnn
♡Meh Meh!!!
♡Lucien
♡Mei Mei
♡DeboraH
link
link
link

CREDITS

Image-Creator & Designer:
ICE ANGEL


Brushes: 1| 2| 3
BaseCodes by !takeaway

ARCHIVES
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009