Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I never knew why u yelled at me. You always said i was useless but even though u scream and shouted at me u always came back. 

Remember the first time, at bootes? I asked u how to get to Elinia in MapleStory. U told me to take vip cab and then u gave me 1k mesos. I ended up at Sleepywood thanks to u!!!! Hahas. U were my first ever bootes fren. Then i went over to Cass le but we still email each other. 

I nv mentioned u to anyone. I guess at first it was childish to say," hey i have a fren i met in MapleStory". Then slowly i chatted with Marcus, Jopie and then i forgot u le.

U still care for me right? I know u dun mean all those yellings. U used to smile always with that font hahaas. =) . F3 Maplestyle haha!! And u're always F2ing at me. u came over sometimes with that noob account to talk to me. 

What happened sia. 4 years ago. When i joined maple cause i was lonely. No one in school was really there. Sheryl was always talking to Krystal then all the class had Bffs. I wanted to clique so bad. U're scold me EVERYDAY. Cus i maple 12hrs per day. But i remember i bought another extra 2xp card later then u scold me even harder.

U're younger than me. but u're more mature than me wor. We were always miles apart. We don't mention each other to our frens. We were non-existant. Sometimes i think u're just a figment of my imagination. We just sneak talks now and then. What are we?

Don't get angry. I got myself into relationships. It should be my mistakes alone. But i dun wan u to punish me. I know i did it wrong. Don't scold me idiot or slut or anything pls. I'm not. I just wanted love and understanding. 

U always scold me but u loved me right? Sadly, we'll frens only. No more. Sry. I say i feel better but i still love him alot. I know it's foolish to keep holding on but i'm trying my best to get over him ok? Cheer up, like u always say. U can find a better guy. I say the same to u. U deserve someone else better nw ok? Stay Happy. 

I wun mention who u are bt it's obvious right.

Keep smiling always.


she told the story ... 10:19 AM


That Girl
SaRaH
~18 Years old
~Diploma in Chemical Processing(Singapore)
~Sp Choir


♡Loves
~ Donuts
~ cookies
~Singing
~Gothic Lolita fashion
~ & kisses


♡WISHES
~ A Camera =(
~ More Clothes =)
~ To learn japanese properly



TAGBOARD


Tag pls :)

SCROLL TO THE RIGHT INSTEAD OF SCROLLING TO THE BOTTOM >>>>>>>>>>>


LINKS

ICE ANGEL
♡HanFeng
♡Bruce
♡Rryann
♡Jac
♡BlaBlax33
♡Timothy
♡Twinneh-Seraphina
♡Joshen
♡Zun-ha0
♡Doreen
♡Larry
♡LoOn
♡Jingwen
♡Xin Yi
♡Danny
♡Reeves Papa
♡MrsLiu =)
♡Alvin
♡Rynnn
♡Meh Meh!!!
♡Lucien
♡Mei Mei
♡DeboraH
link
link
link

CREDITS

Image-Creator & Designer:
ICE ANGEL


Brushes: 1| 2| 3
BaseCodes by !takeaway

ARCHIVES
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009