Saturday, February 21, 2009

Yays, finally created a new blog after a freakin long time... The last few times i tried creating a blog but i couldn't edit the layouts..

Had some problems with the placing of the blog too. Anyways,.. even though it's 4am and i need to sleep right nw, i've decided to write about my previous day experience =D

Yesterday was my dreaded Ioc(InOrganic and Organic chemistry). I met Richmond and Nash earlier to study and we revised the topics together. Overall it went fairly well. I was sitting beside Jonathan and he wrote more than me wow. And i thought he was a badboy keke. Anyways, i didn't have time to finish 2 questions...
20 marks fly~

After that, me and my dar went to take the train to CityHall to meet dreamy for his birthday gathering. We got him a stuffed turtle =D

Yay, i made a new fren named Alex.. I finally got another person to join me in cosplaying. So far there's only me, my dar, bennifer(benweefuur), ben 10(aka cameraman as he says), didi kenneth, and maybe alex. Sigh, i was hoping more ppl would join so that phototaking would be fun... especially going to the Cosplay fair in April together.

Anyways, after that, we went home and i went to buy vodka from the nearby 7-11 to drink abit. My dear had to send me home cause i was kinda dizzy hahas. Thanks dear.

Okay, could have been more elaborate but i'm too tired le.. Maybe tomorrow. Oh ya, remember tag me thnx!!!

Baby i love u...


she told the story ... 11:58 AM


That Girl
SaRaH
~18 Years old
~Diploma in Chemical Processing(Singapore)
~Sp Choir


♡Loves
~ Donuts
~ cookies
~Singing
~Gothic Lolita fashion
~ & kisses


♡WISHES
~ A Camera =(
~ More Clothes =)
~ To learn japanese properly



TAGBOARD


Tag pls :)

SCROLL TO THE RIGHT INSTEAD OF SCROLLING TO THE BOTTOM >>>>>>>>>>>


LINKS

ICE ANGEL
♡HanFeng
♡Bruce
♡Rryann
♡Jac
♡BlaBlax33
♡Timothy
♡Twinneh-Seraphina
♡Joshen
♡Zun-ha0
♡Doreen
♡Larry
♡LoOn
♡Jingwen
♡Xin Yi
♡Danny
♡Reeves Papa
♡MrsLiu =)
♡Alvin
♡Rynnn
♡Meh Meh!!!
♡Lucien
♡Mei Mei
♡DeboraH
link
link
link

CREDITS

Image-Creator & Designer:
ICE ANGEL


Brushes: 1| 2| 3
BaseCodes by !takeaway

ARCHIVES
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009