Thursday, February 26, 2009

Wah, I'm such a lazy girl =/

Anyways, yesterday was the last day of exams. It was a big relief after i stepped out of the examination room whooo..

Anyways, dear came to fetch me as usual and then me and Sindhu walked out of school. On the way, we passed by a class who were taking pictures. Then one guy flashed his pubes at the camera.. I was like wtf... and i turned quickly. Later on , the guy turned to me and shouted," SORRY GIRL U SAW MY PUBES!! ;DDDDD" zzzzzzzz...

After that me and my dar went to Tiong Bahru and ate at the Japanese restaurant there. I used to went there to eat with my mom. They had this fantastic paper pot and ramen where you can choose how much chilli you want to put into your soup =).



















Crispy tofu =)

















My ramen with beef in dashi soup =)


















My dear's ramen.. I forgot what le haha =)

After that we went to walk walk around then he send me home. I was sooooo tired lo.. The previous day i was so busy studying for CPPB. So when i went home, i totally crashed after my bath and woke at 3am o_O. Then i watched soul eater until episode 5 then sleep again until 12pm hahas.

Okay bah.. Planning to go out with dear now.. Update later again~~

<33>


she told the story ... 9:29 PM


That Girl
SaRaH
~18 Years old
~Diploma in Chemical Processing(Singapore)
~Sp Choir


♡Loves
~ Donuts
~ cookies
~Singing
~Gothic Lolita fashion
~ & kisses


♡WISHES
~ A Camera =(
~ More Clothes =)
~ To learn japanese properly



TAGBOARD


Tag pls :)

SCROLL TO THE RIGHT INSTEAD OF SCROLLING TO THE BOTTOM >>>>>>>>>>>


LINKS

ICE ANGEL
♡HanFeng
♡Bruce
♡Rryann
♡Jac
♡BlaBlax33
♡Timothy
♡Twinneh-Seraphina
♡Joshen
♡Zun-ha0
♡Doreen
♡Larry
♡LoOn
♡Jingwen
♡Xin Yi
♡Danny
♡Reeves Papa
♡MrsLiu =)
♡Alvin
♡Rynnn
♡Meh Meh!!!
♡Lucien
♡Mei Mei
♡DeboraH
link
link
link

CREDITS

Image-Creator & Designer:
ICE ANGEL


Brushes: 1| 2| 3
BaseCodes by !takeaway

ARCHIVES
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009