Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Lex' C sent me this poem he made for his love.. I think it's awesome so i'm going to put it here =)


I came to understand something: that nothing lasts forever......

People take years to build their relationship to make sure that it lasts “till death do us part”

But death takes away everything on this mortal plane eventually

This isn’t a condemnation of love....

But a enlightenment to whoever is in love that they should treasure each and every moment


That’s why I’ve come to the conclusion of this passage.

I’m in love with you......I know that you don’t believe in forever but that’s why

Thats why I would treasure each and every moment with you whether we are together or apart


But if eventually things don’t work out.

I will carry these memories for the rest of my life.

Memories of the girl who would’ve taken away my first kiss

Memories of you, xxx


Anyway
Anyways, today i had my math paper. I was studying the whole night so i was mentally drained when i was sitting for the paper. Overall, i thought the paper was alright... Although the last question was o_O.

Baby came to fetch me today after school. We went to eat at Bukit Merah Central. While we were walking past the shelter, some droplets of water fell onto dear's pants! Muahahha.. It fell just at his crotch area... I jokingly told dear he's wet =p

Anyways, he said not to mention it but i'll still do it anyway. After that went to NTUC to buy stuff then he came home with me. Then we played monster hunter awhile. Dear died halfway when killing shogun cenataur hahas.. We downed khezu and cenetaur. After that, Bruce called and my dear left to play monster hunter with him while i go home and sleep.. Basically, nothing much.

Then now i'm awake blogging and watching Kitchen nightmares haha..

Oh yea, should upload my fren's dance video.. I think it's nice. Comment for him yea =)


xoxo, Sarah.




she told the story ... 10:07 AM


That Girl
SaRaH
~18 Years old
~Diploma in Chemical Processing(Singapore)
~Sp Choir


♡Loves
~ Donuts
~ cookies
~Singing
~Gothic Lolita fashion
~ & kisses


♡WISHES
~ A Camera =(
~ More Clothes =)
~ To learn japanese properly



TAGBOARD


Tag pls :)

SCROLL TO THE RIGHT INSTEAD OF SCROLLING TO THE BOTTOM >>>>>>>>>>>


LINKS

ICE ANGEL
♡HanFeng
♡Bruce
♡Rryann
♡Jac
♡BlaBlax33
♡Timothy
♡Twinneh-Seraphina
♡Joshen
♡Zun-ha0
♡Doreen
♡Larry
♡LoOn
♡Jingwen
♡Xin Yi
♡Danny
♡Reeves Papa
♡MrsLiu =)
♡Alvin
♡Rynnn
♡Meh Meh!!!
♡Lucien
♡Mei Mei
♡DeboraH
link
link
link

CREDITS

Image-Creator & Designer:
ICE ANGEL


Brushes: 1| 2| 3
BaseCodes by !takeaway

ARCHIVES
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009